We are excited to announce that registration is open for the Second Annual Partnership for Wales Conference 2015.
Students’ Union Officers (both current and elect) Students’ Union staff, and relevant institutional staff from Higher Education and Further Education across Wales are invited to attend.
It is taking place:
Wednesday 3rd June 2015 – 10.30am until 4pm
Nidum Arts Centre. Neath Port Talbot College, Neath Campus, SA10 7RF
There will be a range of workshops and sessions on offer designed to develop skills and knowledge concerning partnership, with an emphasis on sharing experiences and ideas for future improvement.
The event will include:
- Keynote speech – Professor Jo Smedley
- Launch of the Pathways to Partnership toolkit
- HE Workshop from Exeter University/Students’ Union – Winners of HEA/NUS UK award for Partnership 2014
- HE Workshop from Winchester University/Students’ Union – Highly Commended in HEA/NUS UK awards for Partnership 2014
- FE workshop from Warwickshire College on multi-campus engagement
- Official launch of the HE Staff Network for Partnership
- Meeting of the Learner Voice Practitioner Network (FE staff network)
- Good practice and ideas sharing showcase
To support the sharing of ideas and good practice we are kindly asking all institutions to present an example of partnership to be included in the showcase. This can either be an example of good practice within partnership within your institution, or a partnership activity which you are trialling that you would like to discuss with the group. Please let us know if you have any questions about this or need any support.
The next staff network meeting for Further Education institutions, the Learner Voice Practitioners Network Wales, will take place at this conference.
In addition, the conference can help support initial handover activities between current and elect Students’ Union Officers. Providing an opportunity to network with other institutions from across Wales and gain information and ideas regarding partnership activities.
The conference is free to attend including lunch and refreshments, and open to all universities and colleges in Wales.
Registration closes on Wednesday 20th May 2015 at 5pm
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org to let us know of any access requirements or dietary requirements, or if you have any questions.